Cordyceps knowledge manual
TCM has been circulating
"Three treasures of traditional Chinese medicine, ginseng, antler, cordyceps"
Cordyceps sinensis has the medicinal value and nourishing effect among the top three treasures, and is more mysterious and legendary than ginseng and velvet antler.
King of Hundred Medicines' Cordyceps sinensis
The Chinese medicine industry has been circulating the "Three treasures of traditional Chinese medicine, ginseng, deer antler, and Cordyceps sinensis". The medicinal value and nourishing effect of Cordyceps sinensis are among the top three treasures, and they are more mysterious and legendary than ginseng and deer antler. So many people have heard of it but know little about it.
The application history of Cordyceps sinensis can be traced back to 3000 years ago. There is a clear history of medicinal use in medical books, and it has more than 1,300 years. In the records of traditional Chinese medicine classics, the Cordyceps sinensis is given the highest evaluation: the yin and yang qi is all. Secret Lean Qi, dedicated to make up for life. Treat all deficiencies, those who are young and old are edible.
In the West, Cordyceps sinensis was first introduced and demonstrated at the French Academy of Sciences in 1726. Its unique efficacy has attracted European and American, Japanese, and Southeast Asian countries to compete in research, from pharmacological research to molecular biology exploration. To date, there have been several new western medicines derived from Cordyceps sinensis.
Research confirms applicable population of Cordyceps sinensis
※ Healthy people nourish and nourish health, regulate endocrine function, nourish kidneys, strengthen yang and nourish yin;
※ Sub-health status, due to heavy workload, insufficient sleep, excessive entertainment, etc., lead to physical exhaustion, low immune function, easy cold, fatigue, irritability, conscious aging, etc .;
※ Conditioning for frail and old people;
※ The health of smoking and drinking people and those who take various drugs for a long time;
※ Cancer prevention and adjuvant therapy, synergism and attenuation of radiotherapy and chemotherapy;
※ Diabetes and its complications (such as diabetic nephropathy, etc.);
※ People with allergies or allergic diseases;
※ Liver disease, kidney disease, lung disease, blood disease, etc .;
※ After organ transplantation;
※ Severe illness or recovery after surgery;
※ Cardio-cerebrovascular disease, arteriosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, etc.
Modern biomedical research proves the main efficacy of Cordyceps sinensis
※ Regulate the function of the immune system: The immune system is equivalent to the army in the human body. It resists tumors internally, removes aging and necrotic cell tissues, and fights against microbial infections such as viruses and bacteria. Mutated tumor cells may appear every day in the human body. A human body with a normal immune system can escape the doom of a tumor. A person with a problem in the function of the immune system may develop a tumor. Cordyceps sinensis acts on the immune system as if it is adjusting the volume to make it optimal. It can increase the number of immune system cells and tissues, promote the production of antibodies, increase the number of phagocytic and killer cells, enhance their functions, and reduce the function of certain immune cells.
※ Direct antitumor effect: Cordyceps sinensis extract has a clear inhibitory and killing effect on tumor cells. As an adjuvant for cancer chemotherapy, Cordyceps sinensis extract can prevent tumor metastasis by inducing apoptosis. Cordyceps sinensis contains cordyceps axe and cordyceps polysaccharides, which are the main components of its anti-tumor effect.
※ Improve cell energy and anti-fatigue: Cordyceps sinensis can increase the energy of the mitochondria of the human energy factory, improve the body's cold resistance, and reduce fatigue.
※ Regulate liver function: Cordyceps sinensis can reduce the damage to the liver caused by toxic substances and fight against liver fibrosis. In addition, by regulating immune function and enhancing antiviral ability, it has a beneficial effect on viral hepatitis and has the effect of gradually reducing transaminase.
※ Anti-oxidation, anti-free radical and anti-aging: Observed by radioisotope method, monoamine oxidase type 8 in brain tissue can cause disturbance of catecholamine content in the brain with age change, promote the imbalance of physiological activities, and cause aging. Cordyceps sinensis mycelia significantly inhibited monoamine oxidase 8 activity in the brain of mice. Therefore, Cordyceps sinensis has health-care functions to delay aging and prolong life.
※ Regulate the function of the respiratory system: Cordyceps sinensis has the functions of expanding bronchi, asthma, expectorant, and preventing emphysema.
※ Regulate kidney function: Cordyceps sinensis can reduce kidney disease in chronic diseases, improve kidney function, and reduce damage to kidneys caused by toxic substances.
※ Regulating hematopoietic function: Cordyceps sinensis can enhance bone marrow's ability to produce platelets, red blood cells and white blood cells.
※ Hypoglycemic effect: Cordyceps sinensis has a good hypoglycemic effect. Promoting insulin resistance to glucose uptake by adipocytes is one of its hypoglycemic mechanisms. It can regulate humoral immunity, cellular immunity, macrophages and "X-cell immune function", and has a certain effect on enhancing blood glucose tolerance in normal animals and animals with hyperglycemia models, but has no effect on fasting blood glucose in normal animals.
※ Regulating blood lipids: Cordyceps sinensis can reduce cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, increase high-density lipoprotein that is beneficial to the human body, and reduce atherosclerosis.
※ Regulate heart function: Cordyceps sinensis can improve the heart's ability to resist hypoxia, reduce the heart's oxygen consumption, and resist arrhythmia.
※ Antibacterial effect: Cordyceps sinensis also has the functions of direct antiviral, regulating central nervous system function, regulating sexual function, improving sleep, anticonvulsant and so on. Cordyceps sinensis can play such a comprehensive health-care role on the human body, it is amazing, and it is worthy of the reputation of "fairy grass" since ancient times. In modern society, taking Cordyceps sinensis is not only a guarantee of its own physical health, but more importantly, it leads to a high-quality healthy life.
※ Improve sexual reproduction ability: Cordyceps sinensis can improve the function of reproductive system including sexual organs, increase the secretion of sex hormones, increase the sperm vitality, and can also increase blood flow and restore sexual function.
(Clinical applications, main components, and pharmacological research results mentioned in the article can be found in relevant scientific journals and research literature)
Functional Indications of TCM Clinical Cordyceps Sinensis
The scientific practice of traditional Chinese medicine has confirmed that Cordyceps sinensis is the only drug with the function of both yin and yang. It is hailed as the "holy medicine for curing all imagination and deficiency". People who are debilitated, young or old, should take it. The written records of Cordyceps sinensis for nourishing health, strengthening the body, and treating diseases began with "Yuewang Medicine Clinic" (also translated "Medical Yueyuelun") in 710 AD, and then "Zang Bencao", "Illustrated Book", "My Three Volumes of Incense", "Notes on Golden Dew Dew Bottle", "Shou Shi Bao Yuan", "Compendium of Materia Medica", "Compendium of Materia Medica", "Qiannang", "Qualification of Materia Medica", "Comprehensive Materia Medica", " Compendium of Compendium of Materia Medica "," Examination of Medicinal Properties "(formerly known as" Notes of Tai Hospital ")," Renewal of Materia Medica "," Science in Citrus Garden "," Sichuan Tongzhi "," Sketch of the Sketch "," Examination of the Mansion "," Cordyceps sinensis is recorded from various angles in the classics such as Materia Medica and Chongqing Essays:
※ Enter the lung and kidney meridians. Gan and Ping. Lung protection, kidney improvement, hemostasis, phlegm elimination, coughing, and treatment of rickets are good.
※ It is sweet, warm, secretive, and beneficial to qi. It is dedicated to replenish life ... Gan Ping, protects the lungs and kidneys, replenishes the essence, stops bleeding and sputum, has cough, and cures rickets.
※ Treatment of hysteria, bloating, and loss after illness ... It is also full of yin and yang qi ... It has the same function as ginseng and velvet antler, but it has mild medicine, and it is suitable for all ages.
※ Cordyceps sinensis is mild and tonic, and it is a holy medicine for asthenia, asthma, asthenia, swelling and asthma ... everyone who has yin deficiency and yang hyperactivity and who suffers from asthma and phlegm cough, it will be effective if it is not only capable of regulating menstruation seeds. and also.
Miraculous life course of Cordyceps sinensis
Today, science and technology are more and more developed, the multiple unique application values of Cordyceps sinensis Yin and Yang have been clearly confirmed by modern science. Not only the traditional Chinese medicine classics of different dynasties have detailed records, China's contemporary pharmacopoeia "Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China", "Practices of the People's Republic of China Pharmacopoeia Clinical Medicine", the national compilation of traditional Chinese medicine textbook "Traditional Chinese Medicine", the medical monograph "Traditional Chinese Medicine" "Dictionary", "Dictionary of Traditional Chinese Medicine", "Chinese Materia Medica" and other details of the role of Cordyceps sinensis.
1. Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China (Cordyceps sinensis) (2015 edition), compiled by the National Pharmacopoeia Committee, China Medical Science and Technology Press.
2. Clinical Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China (Cordyceps sinensis) [Traditional Chinese Medicine Decoction Volume (2010 Edition) 1, edited by the National Pharmacopoeia Committee, China Medical Science and Technology Press.
3. Zhang Xiaofeng, Liu Haiqing, Huang Licheng, editor, Cordyceps sinensis: History, Resources, Scientific Research, Shaanxi Science and Technology Press, 2008.1.
4. Traditional Chinese Medicine (Cordyceps sinensis) [New Century (Second Edition) Planning Materials for National Colleges and Universities of Traditional Chinese Medicine], Chief Editor Gao Xuemin, China Traditional Chinese Medicine Press.
5. Traditional Chinese Medicine (Winter Cordyceps Sinensis) [Advanced Series of Chinese Medicine (2nd Edition) "National Key Books of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan", editor in chief Gao Xuemin, Zhong Gansheng, People's Medical Publishing House.
6. Chinese Herbal Medicine (Cordyceps sinensis) Editorial Board of Chinese Herbal Medicine of the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai Science and Technology Press.
7. Dictionary of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Cordyceps sinensis) (Second Edition), edited by Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai Science and Technology Press.
8. Dictionary of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Cordyceps sinensis) (Second Edition), chief editor of China Academy of Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, People's Medical Publishing House.
9. China Encyclopedia (Traditional Chinese Medicine), China Traditional Medicine Editorial Board, China Encyclopedia Press.
Modern clinical application of Cordyceps sinensis
1. Treatment of respiratory diseases: habitual colds, respiratory infections, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary heart disease, tuberculosis, pulmonary interstitial disease, silicosis.
2. Treatment of liver diseases: acute jaundice hepatitis, chronic viral hepatitis, liver fibrosis, cirrhosis.
3. Treatment of kidney diseases: chronic nephritis, occult nephritis, lupus nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, renal insufficiency, diabetic nephropathy, heart and human nephropathy, uremia, acute renal failure, chronic renal failure, drug renal toxicity protection, Renal damage caused by aminoglycosides, tumor chemotherapeutics, and other drugs.
4, treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: arrhythmia, coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia, stroke, cerebral infarction.
5, blood diseases: leukemia, hemoglobin reduction, thrombocytopenia, primary thrombocytopenic purple scar, aplastic anemia, hyperviscosity, renal anemia.
6. Adjuvant treatment of tumors: nasopharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, gallbladder cancer, pancreatic cancer, esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, adenocarcinoma, lymphosarcoma, pleural mesothelioma, leukemia, Bone cancer, squamous cell carcinoma, small cell undifferentiated carcinoma, large cell carcinoma, malignant tumor.
7, therapeutic sexual dysfunction.
8. Treatment of other diseases: digestive system diseases, restoration of exercise-induced fatigue, anti-organ transplant rejection, treatment of obstetrics and gynecology diseases, treatment of children with low immunity, mental illness, depression, treatment of intractable insomnia, treatment of deafness, Treatment of rhinitis, treatment of oral ulcers, treatment of alopecia areata hair loss, treatment of psoriasis, removal of pigmentation, treatment of thyroid disease, treatment of measles, treatment of condyloma acuminatum, treatment of schistosomiasis, treatment of diabetes, treatment of prostate inflammation, treatment of gout.
9. Application in geriatrics: elderly kidney deficiency, liver and kidney deficiency, senile deficiency, senile dementia, Parkinson.
Pharmacological Research of Cordyceps
1. Effects on the central nervous system: sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, cooling, analgesic, and anti-salting.
2.Effects on blood and cardiovascular system: promote hematopoietic function, inhibit platelet aggregation, resist red blood cell deformation, enhance myocardial ischemia and hypoxia resistance, negative frequency effect, antiarrhythmic effect, and influence on myocardial physiological characteristics Blood pressure, increase coronary blood flow, and dilate blood vessels.
3. Effects on the respiratory system: bronchodilator, antitussive, antiasthmatic, expectorant, prevent emphysema, and interfere with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
4. Effect on the endocrine system: androgen-like effect, adrenocortical hormone-like effect, and effect on reproductive system.
5. The effect on the metabolism of the body material: the effect on the metabolism of sugar, the effect on lipid metabolism, the effect on nucleic acid and protein metabolism.
6. Effects on the function of the immune system: effects on monocytes-macrophages, immune organs, cellular immunity, humoral immunity, and 1 \!匸 17 ^ the role of cell viability.
7. Effects on liver diseases: effects on liver injury, and fibrotic liver.
8. Effects on kidney diseases: effects on experimental nephritis, effects on drug nephrotoxicity, effects on experimental ischemic acute renal failure, effects on experimental chronic renal failure, and effects on experimental diabetic nephropathy Effect on isolated kidney cell culture, anti-renal transplant rejection.
9. Antitumor effect: Inhibit tumor cell growth, enhance immune activity, and antagonize tumor mutagenesis damage.
10. Anti-stress response: anti-hypoxia effect, anti-fatigue effect, anti-radiation effect, stress response to high temperature, low temperature and chemical agents
11. Anti-inflammatory effect.
12. Antioxidant effect: scavenge free radicals, resist lipid peroxidation, protect damaged tissues and organs, and anti-aging effect.
13, the role of promoting memory.
14, the role of anti-pathogenic microorganisms.
15. Toxicity and teratogenicity.
Modern biomedicine reveals the main components and functions of Cordyceps sinensis
※ Cordyceps polysaccharide: Cordyceps polysaccharide is a non-specific immune enhancer, which can enhance the phagocytic ability of monocyte macrophages. Studies have also shown that Cordyceps polysaccharides have the effect of inhibiting the growth of tumor cells.
※ Deoxyribonucleic acid: Research has now found that Cordyceps sinensis's deoxyribonucleic acid has the functions of inhibiting tumors, immunoregulation, antibacterial and antiviral.
※ Cordyceps adenoids: Adenoids have physiological effects on the cardiovascular system, have the effects of expanding coronary blood vessels, increase blood flow, and prevent arrhythmia; adenoids are sleep-wake regulators that have the effect of regulating sleep; adenoids can inhibit Tumors also have physiological activities such as immune regulation, sedation, promotion of hematopoiesis, and obvious anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral effects.
※ Cordycemic acid (Cordyceps mannitol): Modern pharmacological clinical research proves that Cordycepsic acid has diuretic, dehydration, antitussive, expectorant, antiasthmatic and clearing strong poisonous urine in the human body, dehydration, antitussive, expectorant, antiasthmatic and clearing Strongly toxic hydroxyl radicals in the human body. This is consistent with the effects of Cordyceps sinensis tonifying the lungs and nourishing the kidney, relieving cough and phlegm, and strengthening the body.
※ Cordyceps sinensis contains more than 20 kinds of amino acids required for metabolism: Cordyceps sinensis contains 25% of crude protein. The amino acids obtained by hydrolysis include aspartic acid, glutamic acid, serine, histidine, glycine, threonine, arginine, Tyrosine, alanine, tryptophan, methionine, amino acid, phenylalanine, isoleucine, leucine, ornithine, lysine. The development of the central nervous system is closely related to maintaining the physiological activity of nerve cells. It has effects on the cardiovascular system, myocardial contractility, regulation of calcium metabolism, anti-arrhythmia and lowering blood pressure.
※ Cordyceps sinensis contains more than 20 kinds of inorganic elements: potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, etc. are essential elements for the metabolism of various types of cells in the body, especially containing more trace elements selenium. Selenium can strengthen the lymphocyte transformation ability and delayed type hypersensitivity reaction; enhance the phagocytic cell sterilization ability; can increase the level of blood immunoglobulin or maintain normal levels; enhance the body's ability to produce antibodies to vaccines or other antigens; improve serum reserve Lysin, complement and lysozyme activity. The strengthening effect of selenium on the immune system is related to non-specific immune stimulation and maintaining normal physiological metabolism of immune-active cells.